RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: An Invitation to Kairosfocus, To discuss Origins< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 11 2012,08:59   

And science.

As you believe, KF, that you have the truth on your side the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of fair play should be sufficient for you to make a convincing case.

I'll even hold off on the sneers and snark.

Perhaps we could start with something other then evolution/origins, to see how it goes?

I recently quoted you as saying:

Have the authors carefully evaluated the failure rate of so-called 'safer sex'? Have they reviewed the mounting evidence that abstinence-based sex education is working, precisely by helping teens to reject the kind of pressure their articles exemplify?

Would you care to provide details on the "mounting evidence" that abstinence-based sex education works? This is a well studied area and so it should be possible to come to a mutually agreeable conclusion based on the scientific evidence.

Obviously I'm going to take the position that actual sex education produces more positive results (less STD, less pregnancy) then abstinence-based sex education alone.

So what say you KF? Yes, I'll even call you KF in this thread.....

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

24 replies since June 11 2012,08:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]