RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: Louis-baiting, Can we ever get him back?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 26 2012,12:09   

Quote (Ftk @ Mar. 23 2012,16:33)
k...read the Huffington post article.  

?  Really?  That = Christian Theocracy.

I agree with them in regard to evolution being the only consideration for origins in the classroom.  There is nothing wrong with considering that there is an ultimate Creator/Designer, and there is science to back that consideration. It should be taught.

That certainly doesn't me I would support a Christian theocracy!

Please provide valid scientific evidence for a) the Christian God of the bible and b) for the events of creation as described in Genesis.

I find it odd that you would make the claim that regarding science for an ultimate creator/designer given that it is currently unconstitutional to present creationism in public schools. Seems to me that if there were actual science for such a deity, there would be a heck of lot of judicial challenges to our current legal status.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

138 replies since Mar. 17 2012,01:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]