RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: A thread for Dr Jammer, who believes in scientific progress.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: June 14 2012,13:09   

Hey jammer, if you're so concerned about wrongful behavior, why don't you go to UD and press kairosfocus (gordon e mullings) to confess to how many times he has beaten his children, wife, students, and others with "Mr. Leathers", and be sure to also ask him about his admitted friendship with murderers. Go ahead, show how concerned you are about "degenerate", "appalling", "disgusting", 'sleazy', "weak moral fiber" behavior.

And while you're at it, ask him to produce evidence of me threatening him and his family "mafioso style". He has accused me of that several times but won't even respond to my repeated requests or challenges to him to produce evidence of the alleged threats, and of course that's because he is willfully LYING.

Edited by The whole truth on June 14 2012,11:12

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

56 replies since Feb. 10 2012,15:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]