RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: A thread for Dr Jammer, who believes in scientific progress.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2012,20:51   

joe barfed the stuff that's in quotes:

"We have shown that agency is required."

You haven't shown any such thing. And who's "We"?

"OTOH your position has nothing."

You keep saying that as if it's true. It's not.

"And no- no IDists says that everything is directly designed- you are an asshole."

Actually, many religious people believe and say that everything was and/or is directly designed and created by their chosen god, and that includes some or all of you IDiots. Tell me joe, what IS and ISN'T directly designed, and how do you know? Show your work.

"And again to refute any given design inference all YOU have to do is demonstrate that blind and undirected processes can account for it."

It isn't the job of science to refute any or every asinine belief that morons like you have.

"IOW you need to step up and present positive evidence for your position."

You're funny joe. Stupid, blind, deaf, uneducated, delusional, obnoxious, insane, and funny.

"Why don't YOU do all the things you ask of me but for your position?"

You're one of the IDiots who claim that you have a scientific, evidential inference/hypothesis/theory, so it's up to you IDiots to support it in a scientific, evidential, positive way. The ToE is well supported.

"Yoiu need to focus on youir position and that will take care of ID as the way to the design inference is through your position."

You're good at spewing nonsense joe. What you're actually saying is that science should re-label its interpretations so that your chosen god gets credit for the origin (creation), design, and diversity of life, and everything else. Putting your preferred label on things wouldn't produce anything helpful or positive. It would just stifle research.  

Hey joe, why is your "position" through a different "position"? Can't you ID scientists (LOL) do your own work? What's stopping you?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

56 replies since Feb. 10 2012,15:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]