RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Southstar's thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Southstar

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 18 2011,12:01   

Quote (qetzal @ Dec. 18 2011,11:24)
No, I don't have any links that specifically denounce Bio-complexity org, nor do I have links that specifically deconstruct those papers by Axe. Axe's past work has already proven to be wrong (see Elsberry's link above). Behe's paper has already proven not to show what Ioseb and company claimed it showed.

At some point, it becomes a waste of time. People like Ioseb never admit any error, they just point to something new and say, "Well, can you disprove this?" After a while, it becomes tiresome dealing with people who don't discuss in good faith.

While I agree with you that it is time consuming and can become very tiresome (not to mention frustrating) and I'm certainly not out there to convince some people who have total blind faith and cannot reason beyond a very narrow view of the bible, I do believe that it needs to be done.

I have made some people over there reason, I have made people ask critical questions to which there was no answer beyond some vague statement like "it's the way that it is 'caus god made it that way" which is no answer at all, that's my little triumph.

I'm learning and that's always good, and many thanks to you guys.

But as the banner says above "Bring them on..." they are to chicken to do that themselves so I bring it to them.

Marty

--------------
"Cows who know a moose when they see one will do infinitely better than a cow that pairs with a moose because they cannot see the difference either." Gary Gaulin

366 replies since Nov. 08 2011,06:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]