RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Southstar's thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 13 2011,07:02   

This is a comfortable place from them to be as DNA sequencing is expencive and they know it won't be done on a lizard. Actually Ioseb launched a challenge and said prove to me with a study that this is an example in which novel genetic matrial is added in the "new" lizard and I'll bow down to you all.

Then just wait a few years and you can disprove their religion for them all at once. The price of sequencing is falling all the time, compared to just a few years ago it's now a fraction of the price.

What you should really do is let them know that their challenge is almost science! All they have to do is write up what exactly they are proposing and send it to the  John Templeton Foundation.

http://www.templeton.org/who-we-....mission
Our vision is derived from the late Sir John Templeton's optimism about the possibility of acquiring “new spiritual information” and from his commitment to rigorous scientific research and related scholarship. The Foundation's motto, "How little we know, how eager to learn," exemplifies our support for open-minded inquiry and our hope for advancing human progress through breakthrough discoveries.

I'm 100% sure (they previously asked for ID submissions) they would fund such a study that claimed not only to disprove "Darwinism" but provide evidence for an interventionist deity at the same time. And if all you have to do is sequence a couple of Lizards then they'd go for it I'm sure.

http://www.templeton.org/....ton....ton.org

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

366 replies since Nov. 08 2011,06:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]