RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 27 2012,04:22   

Quote (Ptaylor @ Nov. 26 2012,15:55)
What is it with some of these IDiots and their mind-numbingly long posts? VJ Torley has written yet another response to whomever Libby Anne is: Libby Anne (part 3): A reply to her article, “How I lost faith in the pro-life movement”. It is way TLDR; it took me several minutes just to scroll-wheel my way to the bottom, during which time I was able to gather that its theme is (anti) abortion.
You can follow this UD link if you want, but from what I could gather it is all summed up in this concluding summary:    

In this post, I have carefully examined the empirical arguments made by Libby Anne to buttress her pro-choice position, and I have found them wanting.

I think you could have saved everybody, including yourself, VJ, a lot of time by skipping straight to that.

And isn't UD supposed to be a place to promote and discuss "ID"? What the hell does pro-choice/abortion/anti-abortion have to do with "ID"?

To be more accurate and honest the website label "www.uncommondescent.com" should be changed to 'www.the-sanctimonious-rantings-of-a-handful-of-verbose-religious-lunatics.com'.

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]