RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 21 2012,10:33   

Quote (BillB @ Nov. 21 2012,02:33)
Quote (fnxtr @ Nov. 21 2012,07:46)
Quote (keiths @ Nov. 20 2012,15:28)
Teh gays are taking over the world:

Quote (kairosfocus @ November 12 2012, 11:24 pm)
F/N: In short onlookers, this time, someone is going to go down. For instance, a watershed has been crossed in our civilisation with the homosexualist factionist challenge to marriage, and it is going to be either justice rooted in the natural moral law anchored in creation order — and contrast here on “my genes made me do it” — or tyranny in one form or another. No compromise is possible, and I assure you, this is a hill that people will stand and die on; quite literally. It is “to the lions” time again. That is what the factionists have now so foolishly or even so arrogantly let loose in our civilisation. (Cf a case in point here, with Mr Smith’s foolish and arrogantly disrespectful and potentially job-destroying challenge to and harassment of a Chick-fil-A worker, Rachel.) KF

Gordon you arrogant pussy. You're just a bag of wind with no substance and no spine. You're all talk.

Gordon, if you had been born 100 years ago I am certain you would be ranting against women being given the vote, raving about how society would collapse etc. with footnotes ...

This raises some interesting questions.  Apparently gay marriage is a hill, quite literally.  It must be quite tall and dangerous, as people are at risk of dying if they stand on it.  And it has lions.

So, Gordon, where is Mount Gay Marriage?  Despite the recent happy developments in Washington, I'm pretty sure it's not in the Cascades, and anyway we don't have any lions, unless we count cougars.

Perhaps "Soufriere Hills" translates to "Gay Marriage" in Gordonese.  Are there any big cats in Montserrat?

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it.
- Robert Byers

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]