RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 26 2012,09:52   

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 26 2012,10:30)
From #1:  
Identify the following (give first and last name where applicable) [1 point each/10 points total]:
[...]
German who likened Christianity to smallpox.

He seemingly really really beleaves the Expelled/Hitler/evolution BS and the bearded loving old white man in the sky however, in a rather strange misogynic Mullings-esque way:  
Someone comes to you explaining that her father abused her growing up and thus she has a hard time
conceiving of God as a loving father. Instead, she tells you that she much prefers mother imagery for God. In part, she justifies this by claiming that all our language of God is metaphorical and that father imagery for God is simply a hold-over from a patriarchal age. Defend the fatherhood of God against this line of attack.

FAUX NEWS 11PM

GOD UNDER ATTACK FROM ABUSED GIRL.

MAN STANDS ACCUSED.

MORE IN THE NEXT HOUR.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]