RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2012,11:32   

Quote (Trubble @ Oct. 12 2012,18:33)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Oct. 11 2012,14:15)
I think he's in fact referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.......go_cult

From that wiki link:

"Notable examples of cargo cult activity include the...attempted construction of Western goods, such as radios made of coconuts and straw."

GILLIGAN!!! :angry:

In Rich's link I noticed the reference to Sokal and his bÍte noire, the pseud's pseud Jacques Lacan who makes Dembski look like Milquetoast.

Consider the obviousness of this GEM.

Richard Dawkins, in a review of Fashionable Nonsense, said regarding Lacan: "We do not need the mathematical expertise of Sokal and Bricmont to assure us that the author of this stuff is a fake. Perhaps he is genuine when he speaks of non-scientific subjects? But a philosopher who is caught equating the erectile organ to the square root of minus one has, for my money, blown his credentials when it comes to things that I don't know anything about."

Dembski mentally can't get it up, and uselessly just flops around in search of a nonexistent hard bit of 'information'.

His followers pay their money he creams the profits and they go away satisfied.

What a sweet deal, they're too much in awe of his crack.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]