RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2012,10:30   

KF:

For me, it is simply a shaking impact, of a cold probability assessment coming up sadly trumps. (I long ago determined not to fly on the puddle jumpers unless there was compelling, life hazarding level reason. I much prefer the ferry.)

Yes, because of course the annual incidence of death by drowning in ferry-related disaster's in the developing world (or in this case, stuck in the 19th Century world) is much lower than that of death by crash and burn in an airplane.

Another example of KF's legendary ability in the area of probability calculations?

Also:

Officials of the UK’s Air Accident Branch arrived in Antigua on Monday to begin investigations she said. Golden said?it was the first time an accident with fatalities happened in Antigua. CEO of Fly Montserrat Capt Nigel Harris, in a statement yesterday, reassured the public the airline operated at the highest standard of a UK-regulated airline.

The statement added: “Fly Montserrat operates to the very high standards of a UK-regulated airline and its regulator, ASSI, who regularly visits to audit the company’s operations, was made aware of the accident on Sunday evening.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]