RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 08 2012,09:35   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Oct. 08 2012,16:32)
Quote (Soapy Sam @ Oct. 08 2012,08:31)
How come Mung and Joe aren't having at it? M insists his all-1's target has CSI; J says it can't because it's about as compressible as they come.

I wonder why he thinks proteins aren't algorithmically compressible? Is it because it's hard to squash a steak?

What about a dimer? Or a helix? or a beta-sheet? Or ...

rhetorical question, of course

as entertaining as it is to set them up so that they each argue the same conclusion from opposite results, if you are expecting these dipshits to be honest about the whole thing you might as well expect Gordon E. Mullings of Manjack Heights Montserrat to stop trying to download child pr0n from Lou's webpage

Yeah KF thinks what he thinks would be important if he was someone, which even he must realize is ........sweet fuck all.

His attempt to rise above the hoi poloi as the martinet of Mountserrat by teh innerwebs must mean he's on the end of the queue at the local rumshop's back rooms on race day.

His theme tune starts....
"Saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand, walking through the streets of Salem in the rain, he was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's, going to get a camera and the police commissioner"

Dembski will be remembered as a minor note on some yellowed crumbling dusty flyer under the floorboards of another long dead church.

While Darwin's 300th birthday and all the others in between will be celerbrated for time immemorial.

....Over to you tards at UD keep up the good work science need a good laugh.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]