RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 04 2012,09:19   

Only KF would consider that 24 hours is sufficient time for such a challenge.

Godro, the reason you feel this is a fair challenge is no doubt because you can write 6000 words on ID in a matter of minutes.

And the reason you can write so fast about ID is that you don't have to check your facts. ID's tent is large, you can write anything and still be inside that tent. And there is no way for you to check your "facts" as they bear no relation to what is happening in the real world anyway. If I make a claim that has no bearing on evolution anyway, there's no fact that can even be checked (comos/needle in haystack).

So the mere fact that you can set such a challenge and proclaim victory after such a short time is testament to your limited understanding of what it takes to make a reasoned, consilient case.

Perhaps you should set the tone Gordo, and write the equivalent for ID for what you are asking here? Trouble is you won't be able to do it without mentioning "darwinism" as ID is nothing without something to slip into as a hole.

So Gordo, I challenge you. Write that essay but about ID and without a single reference to "Darwinism" and I'll write a 6000 word essay about "Darwinism".

The game is afoot!

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]