RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 09 2012,22:03   

Quote (Henry J @ Sep. 09 2012,19:50)

Quote (midwifetoad @ Sep. 09 2012,13:09)
I   bet you evotards think solar energy can make water flow uphill without the aid of a designer.

No. See, what the solar energy does is evaporate the water, after which it isn't liquid so it isn't water any more until it rains somewhere. So it doesn't have to flow!

So there!!111!!!one!!!

Unless it hails or snows or only one H2O molecule (or mol) arrives (remember, those dont count as water). In those cases, you have to wait longer for the water to appear via solar energy.

eta: indefinite pronoun corrective caught in my teeth that are still under warranty sold to me by the distracting straw-blonde man who would look smoking hot oiled up so as not to burn in the sun while grilling herring in a red tie.

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]