RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
tsig

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 09 2012,11:06   

Quote (k.e.. @ Sep. 07 2012,08:41)
Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Sep. 06 2012,16:29)
ceiling quat that is some good shite. †classic davetard beating up on fundie dummies while taking swipes at everyone in the sunday school classroom

DaveScotMay 9, 2008 at 11:52 am

Barry

Sorry, but I AM responding to you. I canít help it that you contradicted yourself and made your question invalid by so doing.

Dig it: you asked if the bayonetting of babies was wrong in all times and places then you went on to restrict the times and places to those times and places where the God of Abraham didnít command the killing.

You canít have your cake and eat it too, Barry. Itís all times and places, which must by definition include the times and places described in the Old Testament, or it isnít all times and places.

This is not a distraction but rather a fair answer to your original question and ignoring your later contradiction which you imposed when you didnít know how to respond to that answer.

yeah barry fuck you gaah you are such a loser JEEZ

DaveScotMay 9, 2008 at 11:55 am

Jonathan Sarfarti

The only crass thing here is the image of the creator you cling to.

PETA JESUSSSSS!!!!!

DaveScotMay 9, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Stephen

We already know that some killing is justified.

Not according to Christ. The problem here is that most Christians talk the talk but donít even come close to walking the walk. Iím more of a follower of Christ than the vast majority of so-called self-annointed church going Christians. I at least try to walk the walk and know very well when Iím not walking it. Most of rest of you are in deep denial about your own sinful behaviors. Every time you kill another living thing that isnít harming you in any way youíre doing something that Christ avoided like the plague. No killing of anything is a common thread in many religions including, properly interpreted, Christianity. Admit that your animal desire to eat the flesh of other animals is, in the modern world where you have no problem (itís very healthy in fact) subsisting on fruits and vegetables, a hedonistic practice. Stop lying to yourself that itís anything other than hedonistic animal behavior.

WAT

yeah ok dave LMAOOOOOO

YEAH OK, HOMOS!

I TRIED TO TELL BILL THAT ASSBACKWARDS BULL DYKE CANADIAN "REPORTER" WOULD FUCK UP HIS BLOG AND I PRIVATELY TOLD HIM BARRY WAS AN ASS LICKER BUT WHAT THE FUCK?

BILL GOT THE FREE RIDE AGAIN AND WHO AM I TO ARGUE?

THOSE OLD TESTAMENT TARDS OUGHT TO READ THE BOOK OF JOB, HE WAS AGNOSTIC TOO YOU KNOW.

© davetard

Bill got HOISTED on Barry's Petard.

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]