RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2012,11:16   

What's wrong with this picture? arrington is bitching about an alleged lack of freedom of speech (for christians), yet look at his draconian moderation at UD. He obviously doesn't like gay people either, and of course wants to legislate away any freedoms for them and anyone else he doesn't approve of.  

arrington farted:

"I am currently reading Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg, in which he makes a strong case that liberalism (modern liberalism, not classical liberalism) should be placed on the same pole of the political spectrum as fascism, not the opposite pole as is commonly done, because there is a strong authoritarian/totalitarian streak running through modern liberalism/progressivism.

Ironically, those liberals and progressives who agitate most strongly for “personal autonomy”
when they are pushing for special civil rights protections for persons engaging in deviant sexual behavior,
really only believe in personal autonomy for their friends. If you try to express views counter to theirs, they will use every means at their disposal to silence you.

Witness the so-called civil rights commissions in your country, which have effectively made it a crime to teach certain parts of the Christian scriptures."

insane prudish tard

And speaking of "authoritarian/totalitarian", look at a mirror, and at your fellow religious zombies, barry.

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]