RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2012,03:40   

Quote (keiths @ Feb. 12 2012,02:24)
After getting his ass kicked all night by eigenstate, nullasalus bravely runs away.  But not before looking over his shoulder, making sure he has a safe head start, and talking some trash:

So, I’ll be walking away now. I’d say you should look me up when you grow a pair and get a little sharper, but really, I’m at least cognizant of my minor place in these things – discussing things with me is not some holy privilege. And besides, what’re the odds you’ll ever man up? We’ll need a decimal point and a few zeroes in a row to state that.

Aw, let's have that trash in full, we need the full extent of eigenstate's public humiliation 'for record':

You’re not worth my time, eigen. You clearly have some bizarre view of yourself as being Too Important To Ignore, along with your crazy-ass AtBC obsessives. You’re a coward who won’t criticize your Home Team, no matter what they do. And honest to God, you’re just not all that impressive in discussion, aside from having above average grammar – good job on that.

So, I’ll be walking away now. I’d say you should look me up when you grow a pair and get a little sharper, but really, I’m at least cognizant of my minor place in these things – discussing things with me is not some holy privilege. And besides, what’re the odds you’ll ever man up? We’ll need a decimal point and a few zeroes in a row to state that.

Oh, and there was a smily, 'cos he was only joking.

I really hate myself for this. It should be about arguments, not personalities or behaviour. Null could simply have stopped, and one wouldn't bat an eyelid. Good debate, well done chaps. But when two such arf-laden paragraphs get tacked on the end of a discussion ... can't ... help myself ... must ... mock ... nnnnngggghhhh ...

Brave Sir Robin ran away. ("No!") Bravely ran away away. ("I didn't!") When danger reared it's ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled. ("no!") Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about ("I didn't!") And gallantly he chickened out. ****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet, He beat a very brave retreat. ("all lies!") Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin! ("I never!")

--------------
Evolutionists trust entropy for creation of life but are like men who horse a crocodile to get across a river - niwrad.

The organism could already metabolize citrus. Joe G

If hail is made out of ice and ice came from ice via water, then hail is made out of ice. Joe G

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]