RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2012,18:06   

Null

Eric,

As I said elsewhere in this thread – have a look at the forums at antievolution.org. Go there and lurk, anyone can see the UD thread there.

Decide for yourself whether you’re seeing people who are interested in rational, civil debate, much less respectful dialogue. Or if, in the end, it’s all one big culture war or even personal vendetta for quite a lot of them – complete with the ‘civil’ people largely being civil because they know they can count on their friends to be anything but.

A couple of things. This thread pretends to be nothing other then exactly what it is. It's you at UD that pretends to play at rational, civil debate and respectful dialogue. And we've just seen where rational, civil debate get's you at UD - Banninated!

complete with the ‘civil’ people largely being civil because they know they can count on their friends to be anything but.

Arrogant twats like you think they can see into peoples heads and understand them. You really don't have a clue. But that makes sense, because if you did you'd not be at UD. But it's people like you that are the problem. You get to have it both ways, or think you do anyway. If somebody is civil they can't win because their friends are uncivil. If they are uncivil they've already lost.

So you go into this having already decided in your mind you are dealing with a fallen one, and so behave accordingly. You've already won. They've already lost. But who the fuck are you?

If you come up with some support for ID then perhaps people would stop taking the piss.

A good start would be telling Joe to STFU and BA77 to hold it already with the links. And for KF to hold it on the moralising.

So Null, register an account and spend some time in the real free speech zone! If you dare, you snivelling coward.

Tard.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]