RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Raevmo

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2012,17:00   

Quote (Grunty @ Feb. 10 2012,16:56)
I haven't posted at UD for a long time, it was a waste of effort with those bozos. So when the decent posters were booted out by Colorado's answer to Ernst Rohm, I thought I would take a finla bow. Here is what I wrote - I doubt it will see the light of day.

"Arrington says:

"Bullwinkle says he is hopelessly befuddled as to the difference between the obscenity directed at me and the phrase “sad and pathetic.” In light of that I decided he would be happier not commenting on this site. Anyone else want to push me today?"

and

"UD: Doveton’s out. Anyone else?"

I was always taught that the way to handle bullies is to stand up to them. You are a bully, Arrington, so I'm taking you on. You are also a gutless coward, like DaveScot before you. It's typical of your sort, you're another pocket Hitler - give you a little power and it goes to your head. Dr REC turns out to be right, you are just an arrogant little prick.

All the decent posters have been banned now, so there's no point hanging around here. It's now just a squalid little ID ghetto. Carry on with your idiotic fantasies and incestuous theology."

I'm afraid the probability of that post seeing the light of day exhausts the "probabilistic resources" (God I hate that term) of the universe.

--------------
After much reflection I finally realized that the best way to describe the cause of the universe is: the great I AM.

--GilDodgen

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]