RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 31 2011,23:02   

From UDT III:  

Patrick:  
Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 31 2011,11:01)
If KF is engaged in politicking and appears in public places, his image is fair game.

Besides, doesn't he approve of outing when it's someone else?

Why yes, he does!

It's the asymmetry that justifies his hypocrisy, you see.

That being said, I do agree with Louis* that compiling dossiers on the UD denizens borders on creepy stalker behavior.  Gentlemen don't read each other's mail, and all that.

* Is that a bannable offense here?

After having been banned at UD upon Kairosfocus request for linking to one of his own web pages that displayed his real name I think is fair to use the later. Especially, since he used at least one other name (dictionary). In addition, he still signs his comments as GEM.

ETA: BTW, his old The Kairos Focus pages he links to from his new blog under the title The Fullness Focus reference site still displays the following
This web page was created by Gordon Mullings; all rights reserved
. Thus, using his real name canot be classified as outing, IMO.

Although I think KF is either hysterical or just playing the upset I think his relatives should not get involved in these issues. OTH, if he mentions his wife in his posts it is fair to cite this fact in comments.

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]