RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Thoughts on Hell, for Kevin Miller's new Film, Hellbound< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2011,04:44   

Quote (Louis @ Mar. 28 2011,12:25)
Quote (Cubist @ Mar. 28 2011,01:57)
Quote (MichaelJ @ Mar. 27 2011,18:31)
Lastly he needs to deal with the fact that according to mainstream Christianity a lot of people who don't deserve it are going to end up in Hell.

I beg to differ: According to mainstream Christianity, everyone deserves to end up in Hell, because everyone is maximally disgusting and sinful and evil JUST BECAUSE. So sayeth the lovely, life-affirming doctrine of Original Sin, don't'cha know.

I find it extremely telling that original sin derived from curiosity and the desire for knowledge. Well, if you believe one version of the fairy tales that is.

Louis

That's funny I thought OS was something to do with a talking snake (with at least two legs) and a woman.

Snakes came out the winners there didn't they when he condemed all snake kind to crawl on their bellies? Wait 'till the big G finds out that one in the garden of Eden didn't have legs to start with*.

*NOT SMART ARSE EVO COMMENTS ON SNAKE EVOLUTION PLEASE I'M TALKING ABOUT A MYTH.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

174 replies since Mar. 23 2011,12:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]