RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Good?, A burgeoning ethical issue< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 11 2011,09:29   

Damn it Louis!  I didn't know there was going to be a test today!  

But seriously, you bring up some excellent points, and I am also with you about respecting this board - thanks Wes - and the regular posters. (No.  NOT you IBIG / FL)

I like Robin's approach, it makes sense to me, and closely approaches what I do.   I might differ in that I might be more aggressive about my atheism views, and whether or not to take a more activist stance on issues.  For example, I was @ 30 miles from Madison WI for the first phase of their anti-Gov sit-in protest, but did not go join the protestors.  And back in college I would have been helping to organize them.  

So now I might be more inclined to write "sternly worded letters" than make a sign and play Poke A Pig.  But I still care, and have tried to pass that on to The Kidz, and that's the take home message, right?

O.K. We will now take out our Hymnals, and please join in, at least on the chorus:

So, teach your Luis Jr well,
Their father's hell
Did slowly go by
And feed them on your dreams
The one they pick's
The one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why
If they told you, you would die
So just look at them and sigh
And know they love you.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

46 replies since Mar. 11 2011,06:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]