RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (829) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 13 2018,16:46   

Quote (stevestory @ Sep. 13 2018,16:26)
Quote (stevestory @ Sep. 13 2018,17:15)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Sep. 13 2018,16:31)

Quote (stevestory @ Sep. 13 2018,15:28)

Quote (k.e.. @ Sep. 13 2018,07:49)

Quote (Texas Teach @ Sep. 13 2018,06:06)
But for some reason, no matter how broad their kinds are, they never think humans belong in the ape kind.  I wonder why?

That's easy Joe is actually 10,000 chimpanzees sitting in front of 10,000 typewriters for 10,000 years.

Let's be fair. Most chimps are perfectly adequate chimps. Joe's terrible even for a creationist. Even Casey Luskin, Salvador Cordova, Bill Dembski, Michael Behe, etc., shit, probably many of the people at Uncommon Descent could easily handle a basic heat-is-proportional-to-temperature calculation without utterly, completely fucking it up. Most of them had at least one science class at some point in their lives.  :p  :p

To give Joe a fighting chance your example should have used toast instead of steak.   :)

I'm actually a repairman of sorts. I make my living gowning and bunny-suiting in and out of Biosafety Level 2 and 3 environments and repairing the medical equipment inside.

I wouldn't let joe try to fix my toaster. He'd electrocute himself and burn my house down.

The guy fails intro to high school science. I wouldn't let him around metal and electricity.  :D  :D  :D

At least I am not dumb enough to say that a steak getting back 4% of what it emits is enough to warm it another 20 degrees.

No one but you, steviewonderstory

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

simple English (hint: "equal" and "interchangeable" aren't synonyms)- JohnW

"Genetic mutations are mistakes"- evolutionary biology

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"- Intelligent Design and Timothy Horton

24848 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (829) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]