RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (326) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 16 2016,19:13   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 16 2016,19:07)
Quote (Joe G @ April 16 2016,18:49)
So cowards take unarmored SUVs down the world's most dangerous road in Iraq and toil in the jungles of Colombia in an attempt to stop narco trafficking. Cowards also take on the jobs that the military won't because of the difficulty and danger.

Good to know...

Good grief.  Is this fat fucktard really back to the "I was a war hero in Desert  Storm" bullshit again?

"Stolen valor' - wearing a military uniform when you never served - is illegal now.  There should be a similar punishment for dishonoring our vets by making up lying bullshit stories about what a brave soldier you were.

And another ignorant coward chimes in. Strange that I never said anything about being a soldier, let alone a brave one. My actions speak for me and your ignorance means nothing.

You are a pathological liar, Timmy. Go suck on your mommy's asshole, loser

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Smilodon's Retreat is a place for ignorant cowards

Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims. (don't know why Ogre has that, but it fits IDists)

9769 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (326) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]