RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (272) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2012,07:33   

Quote (Soapy Sam @ Oct. 24 2012,00:02)
Quote (OgreMkV @ Oct. 24 2012,03:38)
Quote (Soapy Sam @ Oct. 23 2012,19:09)
Breaking News
Joe says something new! He mentions Stonehenge! And ... er ... "if your position had any evidence to support we wouldn’t be talking about proving a designer." This is devastating stuff; he's finally broken free of his tendency to endless repetition and become one of ID's foremost thinkers.

seeing that natural processes only exist in nature, they cannot account for its origin, which science says it had. So we infer it was something other than nature that gave us nature.

And what, other than nature, is there? There's us, obviously, but it can't have been us. So I give you ... ta-dah! ... Supernature! It's real; Joe proved it. Meantime, if you can't say how many mutations it took to get from reptilian jaw to mammalian middle ear, I'm afraid it's curtains for Darwinism. Turn the lights out when you go.

It's not new.  On about page 20 or 30 of this thread is a discussion of how stonehenge was formed using human designers.

I think it was Afarensis that demolished him on that one.

I know - thinly disguised sarcasm! You could distil his entire output into about twenty sentences, the Greatest Hits on heavy rotation.  

In his determination to follow Newton's rules, and not introduce unnecessary entities, he thinks it probable aliens 'did' Stonehenge...

"You could distil his entire output into about twenty sentences..."

Are you sure it would take that many?   ;)

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

8136 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (272) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]