RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2012,21:38   

Quote (Soapy Sam @ Oct. 23 2012,19:09)
Breaking News
Joe says something new! He mentions Stonehenge! And ... er ... "if your position had any evidence to support we wouldn’t be talking about proving a designer." This is devastating stuff; he's finally broken free of his tendency to endless repetition and become one of ID's foremost thinkers.

seeing that natural processes only exist in nature, they cannot account for its origin, which science says it had. So we infer it was something other than nature that gave us nature.

And what, other than nature, is there? There's us, obviously, but it can't have been us. So I give you ... ta-dah! ... Supernature! It's real; Joe proved it. Meantime, if you can't say how many mutations it took to get from reptilian jaw to mammalian middle ear, I'm afraid it's curtains for Darwinism. Turn the lights out when you go.

It's not new.  On about page 20 or 30 of this thread is a discussion of how stonehenge was formed using human designers.

I think it was Afarensis that demolished him on that one.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

7552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]