RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (277) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2012,05:30   

At his blog (belligerent lies of gallien) joey hacked up:

"Kevin asks me how to measure information. So I tell him."

What exactly did you tell him about how to measure "information"? And let's see you measure the "information" in a banana and an aardvark and show your work. You can do it, can't you?

"He chokes."

Wrong, but you, on the other hand, have been choking on your hacked up IDiotic hairballs for a long time joey.

"Kevin asks me to see if an organism has CSI. I show him."

He asked you to "see" if an organism has CSI? Or did he ask you to measure/calculate the CSI in an organism? And what exactly did you "show" him? Measure the CSI in a banana and an aardvark joey, and show your work.  

"He chokes and bans me."

See above about who chokes, and who the hell are you to bitch about being banned?

"He sez I won't support ID in the same thread that I support ID."

He's right joey. You didn't "support" ID in that thread or at any other place, ever. It will take a lot more than the projectile vomit you and your fellow IDiot-creationists spew to "support" ID.

"That more than proves that Kevin is a clueless coward. But then again we have known that for years."

Says the crybaby coward who has never had a clue. And who's "we" joey? You and your ticks or you and the voices in your head?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

8292 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (277) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]