RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 15 2012,10:57   

Quote (Joe G @ Oct. 14 2012,21:57)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Oct. 14 2012,20:55)
Quote (Joe G @ Oct. 14 2012,20:49)

Quote (olegt @ Oct. 14 2012,20:46)

Quote (Joe G @ Oct. 14 2012,20:43)
I am using it corectly you little faggot.

Oh, really, Mr. Math? Then tell us what it means for a function to be additive. Is f(x) = x+2 an additive function? :D

oleg make your case you lying piece of shit. IOW prove that I am using the word "additive" incorrectly as opposed to just spewing it.

You won't because you are just a lying loser.

Oh Joe, you're shaking again. You always get caught bluffing!

You faggots are the fucking bluffers. Obviously you cannot make a case that I am using the word "additive" incorrectly and it pisses you off taht you got caught lying.

yes that is just what i needed

Joe you know old buddy what you need to do is go and get you some degrees so that you can publish your ideas and the world can accept your authority.  I mean, as compelling a case as "you faggots are the fucking bluffers" may be, I am yet hesitant to accept that this means that you have any clue what oleg is asking you whatsoever

but by all means rage on little buddy, we feast upon your butthurt as if it were the body and blood of the host.  won't you do this in remembrance of me?

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

7552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]