RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
keiths

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 15 2012,01:36   

Quote (blipey @ Oct. 14 2012,22:29)
Since you're having the troubles with the mathz, Joe, why not try your hand at the writings?

Before he tries his hand at the writings, I'd like to see him learn how to do the spellcheckings.

Quote (Joe G @ Oct. 14 2012,21:45)

Richie, Your ignoramnce doesn't mean I am having a meltdown. And yes your ignorance is priceless.

So to be clear, RichTARD Hughes is too stupid to use a dictionary [says Joe, who is too stupid to use a spell-checker] and he thinks his ignorance is a refutation.

Intelligent Design is not a mechanistic theory but that does NOT mean that 1- design is not a mechansim or 2- we cannot propose specific design mechanisms.

But obvioulsy you are too fucking stupid to understand that.

What Richie dumbass doesn't understand is when we say ID is not a mechansitic theory we mean that we do not have to know the specific design mechansims used BEFORE we can infer design.

Joe, haven't you always wondered what the red squiggly lines mean in a text window?

Think about it.

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number.  -- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that don't belong there and thoughts into my mind that don't belong there. -- KF

7552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]