RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (256) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 10 2012,09:21   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Oct. 10 2012,15:18)

Quote (olegt @ Oct. 10 2012,06:56)
Joe fondly remembers the good old times Zachriel tried to teach him nested hierarchies:
†  
Not only that those guys donít seem to understand what a nested hierarchy isÖ

This guy has got to be unique. He has lots of time on his hands but still can't learn a thing.

In another thread, R0bb provides all you need to know to determine the Shannon information content of 500 rolls of a die:
†  

Prior to the rolls, you didnít know what the result would be. After the rolls, you knew that the result was a sequence of 500 1s. Thatís the information you learned. Your uncertainty was reduced by about 1300 bits.

That's the whole example worked out according to Shannon's definition. No less and no more. Joe still can't figure it out:
†  
So 500 1s alone do NOT tell me anything- I need to have information about the entire process. Got it.

Joe, just give it up. Science and math aren't your things.

Joe has the same problem as all creationists I've met to date... they confuse 'information' with 'meaning'. †That's not the only thing Joe confuses, but it explains his 'understanding' of Dembski's work.

Oh yeah.

The bestest all time creationist info gaff was AFdave and 5 minutes of Churchill's speach vs white noise.

They are happy to expound about something they have no education in let alone the conceptual jump.

It's like trying to teach a gas pump attendant the concepts of seismic wave theory.

"I filled her up just like you asked Mister, I don't care how it got here"

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

7670 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (256) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]