RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (267) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 08 2012,04:34   

And speaking of delusional joey, on Smilodon's Retreat he said:

"Intelligent Design is perfectly OK with mere complexity arising without a designer."

And he said:

"Complexity is defined."

Hey joey, which version of complexity is defined, mere complexity or some other version of complexity? Who defined them and what are the definitions? How many versions of complexity are there? Is there a distinct line between mere complexity and the other versions? What ID-specific tests do you do to differentiate the versions of complexity in objects or processes in nature?

Smilodon said this:

"Joe, first you have to be able to determine the difference between a designed thing and a not-designed thing."

And joey responded:

"Kevin, we can."

First of all joey, who's "we"? Second, list ten things in nature that were/are designed by the alleged designer and ten things that are not. Then, demonstrate how you determined that they are designed or not designed.

And hey joey, can you and the rest of the "we" clan determine whether the alleged designer was designed or not? If so, what is your determination and exactly how did you arrive at it?

Edited by The whole truth on Oct. 08 2012,02:40

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

8004 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (267) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]