RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (326) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2012,13:41   

Joe doesn't even seem to understand what 'corwardice' is.  My reply...

BTW: Have you read the Sensuous Curmedgeon's "about" page?  He specifically states that his blog is not for debate.  It is for the dissemination (not insemination, Joe) of events about the religious war on science.  That's it.  

If you want to debate someone, then feel free.  I'm always happy to debate you... at AtBC where it is unmoderated and neither of us have the ability to delete or otherwise alter posts.  You don't because you continually get beat there.

Who is the coward Joe? I still have questions for you that you haven't answered.  You can't answer them so you ignore them.  You have never said "I don't know" or "I was wrong".  It takes a real man to admit he was wrong about something.

A real coward is afraid to have his ideas put to the test.  He's afraid of admitting what he is.  He's afraid of stating what he really thinks about his own ideas.

Someone like you Joe.  Sorry, but it's the truth.  Who's the designer, Joe?  Everyone knows it's God.  Every other ID proponent admits it's God, unless there are reporters around, but they do.  Your buddy Behe admitted it in a court of law.  So why don't you?  Because then you have to admit that ID has no evidence, just miracles.  For whatever reason, you can't handle that.

I don't ban you because I'm afraid of you or your idiotic ideas.  I ban you because you are a rude, foul-mouthed, jerk with megalomaniacal delusions.  I don't want you pissing all over my nice clean floor.  You clean yourself up and pretend to be nice (and answer questions asked of you instead of trying to divert attention away from what you just said) and you'll be allowed to post again.

It's your choice, but it's my blog.

Of course, you can always find me at AtBC, but you just pop in now and again, and run away whenever someone asks you questions you can't handle.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

9769 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (326) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]