RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2010,11:25   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Mar. 18 2010,20:21)
Dang, he came back and I was too busy at work.

Oh well, he's just a great steaming pile of putrid pachyderm pustulance who's too scared to answer a simple question like 'how to calculate CSI?'.

I guess the fact that Dembski can't answer it either shouldn't inspire to suggest that such a pitiful example of the misery of the human condition could answer such a simple little question.

I guess fame and fortune will never amass to Joe, for he lost all the money he was going to use for research in buying up Grand Nationals when he heard they were 'destined to be a classic'.

So very, very sad.

Why Joe, I had such high hope for you, being the expert in ID and all and lying at the feet (ahem) of the master (in baiting), would explain such an absurdly simple concept as 'how do you calculate specified complexity?'

You don't calculate CSI you measure it.

Well you measure the specified information to see if CSI is present.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

BTW: Joe, our position (i.e. evolution) does NOT require that there existed a species of ape-humans with 47 chromosomes.-Kevin McCarthy, ignorant of genetics

7552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (252) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]