RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (257) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 11 2010,09:55   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Mar. 11 2010,09:51)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 11 2010,09:37)

Do you really think your ignorance helps your case?

Ignorance of what? Your "argument"? Seems like the entire biological community is doing just fine without your "input".

Interesting how you pretend I did not ask a question. I know that you have problems supporting your position, but if you could tell me which has more information (and how much more), an Aardvark or bacterial flagellum, that would go a long way to proving your case that ID deals in "information" and that you can quantify it.

Even if ID is bunk you still couldn't support your position.

And that's why "my position" is the default one and your position is doing so well in the courts, in schools, in journals.
I mean, look at the support that ID has for it's position
http://www.iscid.org/
A journal that has not published in 5 years.

I take that bothers you.

It seems to bother you, in fact it seems to bother you so much that you are here. Why not go to UD or TT and shout into the echo chamber?

Too bad that biological community has no idea if the transformations required are even possible via mutational accumulation.

And all YOU have is to try to bash ID with your ignorance.

You couldn't support your position if your life depended on it.

As for not answering questions- well limpdick tell me-

How can we test the premise that the bacterial flagellum "evolved" via an accumulation of genetic accidents?

It isn't in any textbooks. And it isn't in any peer-reviewed paper.

IOW asswipe your position is all smoke and mirrors.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

BTW: Joe, our position (i.e. evolution) does NOT require that there existed a species of ape-humans with 47 chromosomes.-Kevin McCarthy, ignorant of genetics

7680 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (257) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]