RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (7) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Prescribed Evo. Hypothesis Boosting, Cheerleading for PEH goes here.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Daevans

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 23 2010,01:22   

Quote (Badger3k @ Feb. 23 2010,00:48)
Quote (sledgehammer @ Feb. 22 2010,23:47)
Trying to cut-and-paste his way to the 3000 word mark, I'm guessing.

Well, with his last post, he's a bit closer. Always amusing how creotards think they know how "Darwinism" works - of course, since they made up that word, they can say anything the like about it. Now, if he had started claiming that he understands how Darwinian evolution works, he might be closer to reality.

I also laugh at the "unfounded believe [sic] in Atheism" - I got my lack of belief in a deity after researching multiple religions, looking at philosophy, theology (what a waste), archaeology, history, higher criticism (of the bible), biology, paleontology, physics...a whole lot of stuff, using skepticism and critical thinking and a commitment to believing in things for which there is evidence (no matter what I might want to believe, or what I "felt" about my discoveries).

But since I'm trying to get a couple of students ready for graduation, I'll just sit back and let the rest of you play with the chew toy. Got no popcorn, so maybe I'll have a bacon narwhal.

edited the quote to what he wrote. I'll also wait for the scientists here to come by. Obviously, he knows none if he thinks scientists don't use insults or act like human beings.

Never guess, unless you have to; there's enough uncertainty in the universe as it is.

I stand by the great words of Professor Davison-Atheists in science should not only be antagonized; they should be thoroughly despised, ridiculed and exposed. Unless, of course, you happen to be one yourself!

--------------
"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views."
Tom Baker

193 replies since Feb. 21 2010,03:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (7) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]