RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (4) < [1] 2 3 4 >   
  Topic: YEC News, The young-earth news that's fit to spew< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 31 2012,14:36   

check out the "Activities" page

those assholes are going to Chimney Rock, at the mouth of the Rocky Broad River Gorge, to talk about young earth stupidism.  

there are very few places on earth where there is such a vast array of evidence for not only the deep age of the Appalachian mountains but also the deep evolutionary history of the plants and animals that populate those mountains.  

for fuck's sake there are endemic plethodontid salamanders, plants and fishes in that watershed, which has been eroding headward into the Blue Ridge Escarpment over 80,000 times as long as these assholes pretend to believe that the earth has existed.

SOOOOO

my bet is that no amount of creationist dipshittery can persuade an honest observer that they are looking at anything other than the gaping maw of history when they visit this place.  there may not be many honest observers there, but I know i walked away from that bullshit because of (in part) the inanities I heard repeated at this conference center in the first place.  So don't think of it as a YEC Conference, think of it as an Anti-theist Generator

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

113 replies since Nov. 16 2009,10:17 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (4) < [1] 2 3 4 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]