RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FL "Debate Thread", READ FIRST POST BEFORE PARTICIPATING PLZ< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2009,15:06   

Quote (nmgirl @ Nov. 05 2009,11:45)

Help me out here guys.  i am new to posting to these boards with the IDiots but I see the same things everywhere.  Why are most of their posts cut and paste of other people's words.  Are people like FL incapable of presenting their thoughts in their own words?

By and large I think it is because they think that some of the statements made by other "smart" ID folk sound intelligent and correct even if they don't understand it. Keep in mind, a lot of the slock the FL (et al) post is specifically fuzzy about a lot of the details but very straight forward about supporting the Big Tent perspective. I'm sure the FL and most other ID/Creationist types haven't a clue what 80% of the stuff they post even means and why, when really examined, it falls apart, but they don't really care because they believe it's true because it sounds good and implies what they want to hear.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

2975 replies since Sep. 12 2009,22:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]