RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FL "Debate Thread", READ FIRST POST BEFORE PARTICIPATING PLZ< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2009,14:14   

100 pages and the only thing that is firmly established is that Fold is Full Of Shit.

And most of us knew that already (except... DEADMAN bwahahahaha)

Seriously Fold I mean I think it's great and all that you are not on PT acting like a stupid ass but honestly I'd rather you were there than here if you aren't even going to pretend to attempt to answer questions or have a grown up discussion.

the itsy bitsy PP hypothesis is no more scientific than my vaginas-grow-teeth-at-the-end-the-time hypothesis.

and that's the best you have done in 100 pages.  you flunked with your big 5 fantasies because you couldn't explain WHY God is part of any required explanation.  you did manage to describe your position but not explain it.  It's OK, no one expected much of you and you didn't disappoint.

your bible based biology, well, that's about what anyone would have predicted.  stoooopit

ID=science you are doing a bang up job of beating everyone's boots to death with your face.  

just wondering if you maybe were thinking about a good time to bail and go preach to some high school kids who might still think you are kinda cool in a weird way that they will later figure out is gay.  Hint:  NOWS THE TIME OLD BUDDY.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

2975 replies since Sep. 12 2009,22:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]