RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 10 2009,21:44   

lolol

JTaylor
09/10/2009
1:51 pm
Cornelius: “3. We can make a design inference. People have always done this, and we can formalize methods to do this.”

I understand a little about CSI, explanatory filters etc, although I’m not a mathematician so some of the math is beyond me. But these concepts are often presented in a generalized way (or apply to the whole evolutionary landscape); what I’m interested in understanding further is the idea of the “formalized methods” that Cornelius mentions being applied to a specific artifact. For example, is it possible to show the working documentation for how a conclusion of design inference was derived for, say, the flagellum?

um, no.

but you knew that, right?  

what does Corny Tard say?

"Ummmm yeah i know all about that or not enough any way read this blag"

lolol

Seversky, I extol thee.  Thou hast survived the tard for many moons.

Seversky
09/10/2009
8:45 pm
Cornelius Hunter @ 32
You need to read Sober.

This would be the same Elliott Sober who concluded an article entitled What is wrong with Intelligent Design? with the sentence:

In all its forms, ID fails to constitute a serious alternative to evolutionary theory.

Here I must agree. We need to read Sober.

lololol

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]