Pages: (59) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Science Break, Selected Shorts< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 03 2009,15:58   

Quote (ppb @ Mar. 03 2009,16:45)
Quote (bystander @ Mar. 03 2009,16:26)

Quote (JLT @ Feb. 24 2009,08:54)
This must be the strangest fish (YouTube video) I've seen so far:
Macropinna microstoma: A deep-sea fish with a transparent head and tubular eyes (press release by Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute).

The greenish globes inside the head are the eyes. The black spots at the front are the fish equivalent of "nostrils".

[edit]The video was removed from YouTube but can now be found at the press release link[/edit]

ID predicted this

Don't worry. The ICR is on top of it. :D

This gave me a chuckle:

Ethical Use Policy

Nothing on our website may be reprinted or reproduced for other websites and media in whole or in part beyond these guidelines without obtaining permission from ICR. This applies to the website pages, content, graphics, audio and video, etc.

Guidelines:
1. You may print out pages in whole as evangelistic tools for churches, schools, etc. Our copyright notice and website address ( 2009 Institute for Creation Research. All Rights Reserved. http://icr.org) must be included with no exceptions.

2. You may quote up to 100 words,

(blah blah blah - snipped)

Example Footnotes:

[1] Henry Morris, Ph.D. Henry Morris, Ph.D. "Willingly Ignorant", Institute for Creation Research, http://icr.org/article/491/ (accessed July 29, 2008).

Thank you.

No, thank you.

--------------
Lou FCD is still in school, so we should only count him as a baby biologist. -carlsonjok -deprecated
I think I might love you. Don't tell Deadman -Wolfhound

Work-friendly photography
NSFW photography

1753 replies since July 16 2008,08:10 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (59) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]