RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Wingnuts, A Side Project By BWE< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 23 2008,22:52   

I’m tempted to post about the Total Tools ™ that teem in the Main Stream Media and on Cable, but the likes of a Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity make me as physically ill as a Top Tard Screed from a BA77 or an O’Leary.

There HAS to be at least a PhD, or a least a BOOK in writing about the subject of wing-nuts, the why and the deep similarities between the various wing-nuttery people out there.

Is this the kind of thing you are talking about, or do you really want a serious paper, with research, citations, and spell check?

Is this like ID?  Do we get extra points for any and all quote mines?  Bonus points for Leviticus and/or Genesis quotes?

Serious? No. Biting? Yes. One thing, you'd have to be prepared to defend your statements should they choose to show up and defend themselves but it's all opinion baby. Every category can have subcategories too for people. I was kind of thinking about doing specific people.

Anyway, PM me and I'll set you up a contributor password. The about page is really a statement of purpose. It could be refined.

PS, Thanks for the reply.
PPS, I did the header all in a rush this morning but I'll make a better one in the next two days. Same basic art just cleaner.

--------------
Who said that ev'ry wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

The Daily Wingnut

30 replies since April 23 2008,16:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]