RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   
  Topic: John Davison's New Blog, "and he found the 'new post' button!"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
VMartin

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 05 2008,16:41   

I am surprised that Richardthughes was unable to register himself at professor John Davison blog and it was Alan who registered him there!

http://john.a.davison.free.fr/?p=13#comments

Is Alan still at the charge of professor Davison's blog? It is very weird.

Anyway it's fine that the blog exists. I've  always appreciate  professor John Davison's concept of evolution.

That behind evolution are orthogenetic forces standing above "random mutation and natural selection" can be found in Manifesto and discussed at the blog. If there is interest and I am able to answer I would help to back John's ideas also there. The blog is very pleasant and fine.

------

I adressed the interesting issue of descent of testicles also at VMartin cosmology (the name of thread should probably ridicule me) but no coherent answer has appeared yet. Except of some babble of Arden Chatfield. But his responses I do not read anymore, so I don't know what the guy is babbling about. In some forums there is possibility to switch off answers from specified participants. But avatars help identified them as well.

--------------
I could not answer, but should maintain my ground.-
Charles Darwin

71 replies since Dec. 20 2007,06:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]