RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   
  Topic: John Davison's New Blog, "and he found the 'new post' button!"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,14:57   

Quote (VMartin @ Mar. 18 2008,14:43)

Quote (Shirakawasuna @ Mar. 17 2008,08:53)
Has anyone else noticed that he doesn't seem to get the blogging format?  His latest post (Feb 6) is full of his own comments, and I mean *full*.  I'd comment there, but I'm not interested in registering.  Maybe you should give him a nudge, Alan, so his points actually get read, in theory.

But obviously you are interested in registering here - only to make a complaint that you are not inetersted in registering at professor John Davison's  blog. Eh, you must be a darwinist, aren't you?

And what do you mean by "blogging format"? Is there any standard released by some www3 consortium or what? Be more specific.

Maybe professor Davison prefers commenting some issues at discussions' areas and maybe he don't want to introduce new threads every 2 hours like doctor Myers who writes his biological feuilletons from 6 AM till 24 PM 7 days a week like an automata.

I read professor Davison's posts and they are fine.

HA HA THIS IS YOU:

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

71 replies since Dec. 20 2007,06:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]