RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Telic Thoughts Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
keiths

(Permalink) Posted: May 19 2008,08:36   

Quote (Zachriel @ May 19 2008,07:35)

Bilbo:: The Apology Thread

don't know if it's appropriate for me to post a thread like this, but my conscience has been bothering me for a while now, and I need to apologize. And since what I did wrong was on this blog, I thought I better make my apology public.

I want to aplogize to Jack T.I lost my temper, and accused you of things that I had no right to accuse you of. There was no excuse for it. If you still read this blog, I offer my sincere apologies for doing so, and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

What is Bilbo apologizing for? †He didn't provide a link. I read through the AtBC log on Frostman's banning, but didn't see Bilbo mentioned. Or Nelson Alonso.

As far as I can tell, Bilbo is apologizing for this comment:
Bilbo Says:
April 29th, 2008 at 7:03 pm | Jack T.,

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Still asking irrelevant questions at Telicthoughts? Still refusing to read Mike Gene's books? Still demanding positive evidence for ID, but never asking yourself what would constitute positive evidence? In other words, still never really contributing to either side in the debate? Still being a useless, tiresome sot?

Disrespect fully intended.

Comment by Bilbo ó April 29, 2008 @ 7:03 pm

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number. †-- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that donít belong there and thoughts into my mind that donít belong there. -- KF

3492 replies since Sep. 22 2007,13:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]