RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Coloration of animals, mimicry, aposematism, Is really natural selection behind it?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
VMartin

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 27 2007,15:14   

Erasmus, what the hell are you talking about? I haven't claimed that behind mimicry there are "orthogenetic channels".

Why don't you answer a simple question and why do you put your off-topic questions instead like poor Arden?

Are so you afraid accepting "natural selection" as the source of mimicry? I have supposed that you are a selectionist...

But to be clear: "warning coloration" of wasps and ladybugs do not exists actually. It exists only as armchair darwinian preconception in heads and in "primary literature" of darwinists. They need  to explain bright coloration of insects. So they see aposematism and mimicry everywhere. They consider their fantasies about coloration to be real. They suppose "warning coloration" to be outcome of "natural selection" that gives their bearer "survival advantage".

Of course such fantasies about ladybugs, wasps, bees, bumple-bees etc. contradicts reality. But oddly enough such fantasies still penetrate into peer-reviewed journals, publications etc...

--------------
I could not answer, but should maintain my ground.-
Charles Darwin

365 replies since Sep. 21 2007,11:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (13) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]