RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (21) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Challenge to Evolutionists< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 17 2007,23:14   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Sep. 18 2007,00:08)
I don't need to be an expert in biology to know when the challenge has been met.  

Sooo.... you reject what biologists say, and you have no training in biology, but you're fit to make statements as to whether biologists are right. That about nail it?

Are you the same Supersport who has all those retarded quotes over at Fundies Say the Darnedest Things?

Yeah, super, are you this guy?

"Evolutionists prey on the ignorant and gullible. They know the vast majority of the population knows nothing of genetics or molecules or bacteria – so that’s where they go for their so-called “proof” of evolution. They like to hide their proof in dark corners where nobody can see it."

supersport, CARM [Comments (65)] 2007-Mar-11

"[Would you please tell us what your scientific qualifications (for evaluating evolution) are? What is your profession?]

My qualification is I'm a God-fearing college dropout redneck hick landlord who goes after darwinism with freaking vengeance....and I just happen to have the truth on my side."

supersport, Theology Web [Comments (76)] 2007-Jan-28

Well the everyone grab your ticket! The dark side is going to make it that every man, woman and child has free health care. It's not exactly the same, but for me it brings back images of the jews being led towards the death showers in Germany."

supersport, CARM.org [Comments (103)] 2007-Jan-25

603 replies since Sep. 17 2007,22:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (21) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]