RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (17) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: VMartin's cosmology, where he will not be off-topic< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 07 2007,08:54   

Oh boy. Martin thinks because he's a 'man' he can patronize Kristine. This should have lots of potential.

Maaaaaaartiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn..... oh Maaaaaaartiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn..... answer our questions!!!!!!

There is some good habit here makinkg psychonalysis for gratis. I have passed out here two psycholalysis - the one ?from Arden and the second from Alan Fox. Btw. both guys pursue me with their monomaniacal questions whatever I wrote. Arden even created this thread to give vent his urge.

Martin, you can make me quit asking you by giving clear answers. Whine all you want, but if you stick around here babbling about ladybirds and toadstools but dodging questions, I'll continue to ask you over and over. If you don't like this situation, you're more than welcome to go away and hide under Davison's skirts. But remember, it'll be waiting for you when you get back.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

494 replies since Sep. 06 2007,12:29 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (17) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]