RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed., Sternberg, Gonzalez, Crocker - A film< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 26 2008,15:16   

Ben consulted with many individuals regarding biology and Darwinism, some of whom I know and some I don't. One individual who I know had a significant influence on him is mathematician and philosopher David Berlinski.

Ok, NOW Ben makes total sense to me.  I get it (and I get why Ben doesn't). Thanks for answering all my questions, I have no interest in debating any of this with you, only because there is no point.  So I will leave it with I appreciate you shedding some light on the subject(s).

The question about the wedge strategy was just trying to figure out how educated you are on the subject.  Your answer told me volumes.  Thanks!

Chris

edit - I gotta say one more thing.  Kevin, no one cares that Dembski, behe et al are searching for answers.  The issue is the dishonesty they ALL indulge in to advance IDC into our public science classes, pretending IDC is science. THAT is the issue

Ever  heard of the Templeton Foundation?  They are searching for the truth, yet no one bothers them because they, unlike the IDC crowd, are not trying to sneak religion into out public science classes.  This is a vital point that you and Ben seem to not get.  No one cares about scientists trying to find god, more power to them.  But all these fine fellows have publicly lied, quote mined, and micharacterized science in the name of advancing their creationist cause.

That is not science.  It's anti-science.  Yet you and Ben portray "big science" as the enemy.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

3604 replies since Aug. 12 2007,07:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]