RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed., Sternberg, Gonzalez, Crocker - A film< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 20 2011,05:56   

Quote (forastero @ Oct. 20 2011,03:33)
Quote (Ptaylor @ Oct. 20 2011,00:44)
Quote (forastero @ Oct. 20 2011,15:05)
Perhaps you should  watch Expelled http://www.dailymotion.com/video......io_tech

Well, at least now you're on topic, but why on earthEditing is a privilege that is earned. Unfortunately, anti-science advocates have proven unreliable on this score in the past do you imagine anyone here would be interested in a trailer for Expelled? You may notice that this threat is currently 118 pages long and has gone on for 4 years - the commenters here are very familiar with the movie. If I can presume to speak for others here I would say the consensus is that it is total dreck (a view shared by the scientifically literate community). Given what you've posted above I cannot see how you're going to change that.

If you think that the thread has lost its salt then maybe you should take it up with the mode take it up a moderator instead. Come to think of it, I guess am accustomed to threads getting pushed pushed from the top of the first page after about a week so. Oh and Kristine was under the impression that my post on mutations had little or nothing to do with the movie "expelled" so I simply cleared that up for her.

Uh, Kristine *is* a moderator.

You might want to pay attention when she discusses topicality. You might also want to pay attention to one of the rules here that gets stricter enforcement than some of the others, that being that moderation messages from non-moderators and discussion of moderation issues are considered annoying.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

3604 replies since Aug. 12 2007,07:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]