RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed., Sternberg, Gonzalez, Crocker - A film< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: April 04 2008,21:14   

Quote (Glen Davidson @ April 04 2008,16:57)
Stein basically admits that he just wishes to silence scientists like Darwin. †This is a post that I have tried to put onto Talkorigins (hasn't gone through before now, anyway). †I think it really could be some good ammunition against their hypocritical attacks on science:

† † †

More dull, ignorant repetition from the highly prejudiced Stein:

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000007058.cfm

Then

† † †
5. What would you like to say to Darwin?

[Ben Stein]"You are a wealthy man, you married a wealthy woman, why donít you just live quietly out in the countryside and not torture us with your half-baked suppositions, which have caused so much misery?"*snips

Glen Davidson

RichardDawkins.net has barf emoticons. I hereby put in a request for them at this site.

That is the end! I have never seen a bigger media whore Flaubert-for-hire, smarmy, dishonest, preening, self-inflated (except probably in critical areas), repulsive windbag fark than Ben Stein. *expels barf*

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

3612 replies since Aug. 12 2007,07:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]